Chemicals for the removal of iron and organic
PRO Rust Out
Restores the efficiency of ion exchange resins by removing the ferrous sediments formed in the water softener. Also removes ferrous and rust stains from:
- The surfaces in the bathroom;
- Clothing and various textiles;
- Automatic dishwasher and washing machines;
The capacity of a standard package: 680 g (1,5 lb).
Instructions for use of the Pro-Rust-Out Automatic softeners - Add 100 g of the Pro-Rust-Out per 1 l of warm water, carefully stir. - Put the controller of the salt use (if you have any) in the highest position. - Pour the Pro-Rust-Out solution in the salt tank. For ventilation, leave the lid open. - Put softener to regenerate at night. In the morning, close the lid of the salt tank and reinstall hydrochloric sensor.
Using Pro-Rust-Out in other cases
- Sanitary ware and ceramics. Apply Pro-Rust-Out on a wet surface and wipe with a sponge or damp cloth. After removing the stain, rinse the surface thoroughly.
- For toilet - Apply 2 tablespoons of Pro-Rust-Out, while stirring the water and leave for half an hour. Repeat the procedure if necessary.
- To remove iron stains from the fabric, the fabric must be soaked in a solution of 1/4 teacup of Pro-Rust-Out per 8 liters of warm water for half an hour. Then rinse a solution from fabric.
- For dishes - for 20 minutes, place the dish in a solution of 2 tablespoons of Pro-Rust-Out per 4 liters of water. Rinse a solution from dishes.
- For dishwashers and washing machines - Free machine from utensils (clothes), add 10 tablespoons of Pro-Rust-Out and run the machine for one full cycle.
- External surfaces - concrete, plaster, bricks, vinyl, and metal surfaces can be cleaned with a solution of 100 g of Pro-Rust-Out per one liter of water. Apply the solution to the affected area and leave for one hour. If necessary, repeat the procedure. Thoroughly rinse the surface.
Safety precautions: Avoid inhalation of solvent vapor and contact with eyes and skin. In case of skin contact, rinse with water. If the solution gets into your eyes, contact your doctor. If swallowed, flush stomach and call an ambulance.
PRO Softener Mate
Pro Softener Mate softener cleaner is a unique blend of chemicals formulated to remove limited iron, manganese, silt, metal particles and organic compounds that cause softener inefficiencies. Regular use of Softener Mate softener cleaner as a maintenance program will restore the softener back to peak efficiency and maintain the life of the unit. Made in the US. Secure cover with child protection. Barcode.
The capacity of a standard package 680 g (1,5 lb).
Benefits for consumers
- PRO Softener Mate is "all in one" cleaner for the care of the water softening system,
- Water softening system works with maximum efficiency,
- The cover is used as a dispenser,
- Reliable and convenient package
- Protects children